- Must Read: John Waters Covers 'Town & Country' 175th Anniversary Issue, Net-a-Porter Names New Vanguard Designersby Dara Prant on September 20, 2021 at 4:24 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Monday. John Waters covers Town & Country's 175th anniversary issueTown & Country is celebrating its 175th anniversary with America's most adored snob, John Waters. The man best known as the "Pope of Trash" fronts the ...Continue reading
- MICHELE MARIE PUBLIC RELATIONS LOS ANGELES IS HIRING – VIP ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEby Winnie Liu on September 20, 2021 at 4:21 pm
A full-service bi-coastal public relations agency, Michele Marie PR offers an innovative approach to editorial, celebrity/influencer and event PR across fashion, beauty, wellness, and lifestyle categories. Female Founded and entering our 14th year in business averaging double digit growth each ...Continue reading
- AGMES Jewelry Seeking CANDIDATE FOR FULL-TIME PRODUCTION MANAGER in New York CITYby Winnie Liu on September 20, 2021 at 3:54 pm
AGMES is a New York-based jewelry line focusing on clean lines and sculptural silhouettes. All pieces are handmade locally in New York from precious metals. We are dedicated to creating pieces that will become modern heirlooms and embody a sense of timelessness. The collection is currently sold at ...Continue reading
- Everyone Wore Highlighter Hues on Day 3 of London Fashion Weekby Fashionista on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
On day three of London Fashion Week, the street style crowd looked like a fresh pack of highlighters on the first day of school: From neon green suits to bright orange shirt dresses, those on the fashion sidelines were very hard to miss. This blinding trend isn't an easy one to adopt, ...Continue reading
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Lorde's Sunny Christopher Esber Cut-Out Dressby Dara Prant on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. Up until last week, Lorde wasn't a ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- 30 Instagram Captions For Halloween Couples Costumes That Are Too Gourdby Griffin Wynne on September 20, 2021 at 10:00 pm
It can be tricky to come up with an Instagram caption for your Halloween couples costume post, but these are all spook-tacular options.
- Jill Biden Said Naomi Biden Hasn’t Asked To Get Married At The White House Yetby Lydia Wang on September 20, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Dr. Jill Biden said granddaughter Naomi Biden hasn't asked her grandparents if she can marry fiance Peter Neal at The White House yet.
- Mayra Verónica’s Quotes About Sam Asghari & Britney Spears Are So Supportiveby Lydia Wang on September 20, 2021 at 6:38 pm
Sam Asghari’s ex, model and singer Mayra Verónica, told TMZ she’s rooting for Asghari and Britney Spears.
- Libra-Scorpio Friendship Compatibility: Do Libras & Scorpios Get Along?by Chelsea Jackson on September 20, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Libra is Venus-ruled while Scorpio is Mars-ruled, making their astrological friendship compatibility a little complicated.
- Halloween Peeps For 2021 Include New Marshmallow Skulls & Pumpkinsby Daffany Chan on September 20, 2021 at 6:23 pm
New and returning Peeps are in stores for Halloween 2021 (after a 2020 hiatus), and they include colorful marshmallow skulls and pumpkins.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.