Conscious Lifestyle Magazine The Mind Body Spirit Magazine, Evolved.
- This Cutting-Edge Healing Technology Transforms the Energy in Your Home and Protects You from Harmful Radiationby Conscious Lifestyle on October 27, 2020 at 7:21 pm
In our modern world, environmental stressors and hazardous radiation are everywhere. Here’s how to keep your nervous system and immune system protected. The post This Cutting-Edge Healing Technology Transforms the Energy in Your Home and Protects You from Harmful Radiation appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Fall 2020 Issue Out Nowby Conscious Lifestyle on October 10, 2020 at 9:38 pm
Feature articles: The Keys to Vitality, Cleaning Your Brain of Toxins, The Spiritual Physics of a Unified Mind, The Age of Enlightenment and more... The post Fall 2020 Issue Out Now appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Astrology and Crystals: The Best Healing Stones for Each of the 12 Zodiac Signsby Conscious Lifestyle on August 8, 2020 at 7:59 pm
Learn which crystals and power stones are best for your astrological archetype and Zodiac sign. The post Astrology and Crystals: The Best Healing Stones for Each of the 12 Zodiac Signs appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Dealing with Dirty Genes: How to Optimize Your Diet and Lifestyle to Effectively Treat MTHFR, COMT and other Genetic Mutations and Methylation Disordersby Conscious Lifestyle on June 18, 2020 at 3:53 am
Methylation expert Dr. Ben Lynch walks you through how to identify and treat MTHFR, COMT and other gene mutations with diet, supplements and lifestyle. The post Dealing with Dirty Genes: How to Optimize Your Diet and Lifestyle to Effectively Treat MTHFR, COMT and other Genetic Mutations and Methylation Disorders appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- 5 Ayurvedic Self-Care Rituals for Whole Body Relaxation and Rejuvenationby Conscious Lifestyle on May 19, 2020 at 5:45 pm
These ancient Ayurvedic self-care rituals are daily, health-boosting practices that will nourish and rejuvenate your body and mind from the inside out. The post 5 Ayurvedic Self-Care Rituals for Whole Body Relaxation and Rejuvenation appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- Why You Should Drink A Cup Of Coffee Before Napping, From A Sleep Doctorby Jamie Schneider on January 18, 2021 at 6:20 pm
The science behind it is pretty cool.
- Your Inner Voice Probably Knows What's Best—Are You Listening To It?by Sarah Regan on January 18, 2021 at 4:43 pm
We all have access to our own inner voice.
- Makeup Artists Swear By This For A Pillowy Finish: Here's How To Use Itby Jamie Schneider on January 18, 2021 at 2:15 pm
It's one of the most coveted secrets for matte makeup greatness.
- This Healthier Spaghetti Alfredo Uses A 5-Ingredient Plant-Based Sauceby Eliza Sullivan on January 18, 2021 at 1:08 pm
It'll be comforting & nutritious.
- You Won't Believe These 4 Easy Chia Pudding Recipes Are Healthyby Eliza Sullivan on January 18, 2021 at 11:04 am
The perfect protein-dense make ahead breakfast.
- Archetype Family: Spiritual
- Other Expressions: Mystic, Healer, Seeker
- Life Journey: To discover the meaning and purpose of life
- Unique Challenge: To create a life that balances my spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
- Lesson To Learn: To be truthful with myself about who I am and what I believe; to recognize when I’m resisting change in order to remain comfortable
- Defining Grace: Humility
- Challenge To Self: I will tap into and trust my intuition, and be conscious of where I position matters of the spirit among other live interests.
THE MISSIONARY: You are on a mission that you feel called to. It consumes you. You may also become a slave to a mission that is no longer a worthy pursuit of your time or talent.
THE SAMARITAN: You are simply a good person with absolutely no agenda. You walk the walk and don’t need to talk. You can also be taken advantage of or you may take advantage of others by making them feel obligated to you.
THE DISCIPLE: You are a devotee of a spiritual leader or guru. You would rather follow the light than be the light. You can also be easily led astray.
THE SAINT: It’s hard not to love Saints. They are humble, selfless, uplifting and always willing to help in a crisis.
RELIGIOUS SERVANT: Humble, kind and disciplined, the deeply religious can be inspirational teachers and friends.
THE MYSTIC: Mystics can be inspiring and capable of invoking ecstasy with even more potency than poets or musicians. They have a way of encouraging higher spheres of interaction in all circumstances.
THE GURU: Gurus, by nature, want to see people become their best selves, so while they can be tough teachers, they are empathetic in a parental way. They are also ideal role models.
THE ANGELS: Angels are the strongest messengers of the spiritual who can protect, inspire and lead the downtrodden to a safe place.
THE MARTYR: Your life and soul has been called to be sacrificed for greater good. You sacrifice yourself regardless of the consequences.You may also be carrying a cross that no one believes is yours to carry and doing so to get others to feel sorry for you or to manipulate others.