BuzzFeed - Latest BuzzFeed has breaking news, vital journalism, quizzes, videos, celeb news, Tasty food videos, recipes, DIY hacks, and all the trending buzz you’ll want to share with your friends. Copyright BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Can You Name The Capitals Of All 28 Indian States In Under 2 Minutes?on January 19, 2021 at 8:30 am
You can do it!View Entire Post ›
- People Shared The Recipes That Remind Them Of Home, And I Can't Wait To Make Themon January 19, 2021 at 8:15 am
Get a taste for another culture through its cuisine.View Entire Post ›
- 28 Sex Toys For Anyone Looking To Try Something Newon January 19, 2021 at 8:00 am
These oral sex simulators, bullet vibrators, and other gadgets take the ~O~ out of b-o-r-e-d.View Entire Post ›
- Invite Some Celebs To Your Wedding And We'll Tell You What Your Wedding Aesthetic Should Beon January 19, 2021 at 7:45 am
Who are you doing shots with at the reception?!View Entire Post ›
- This '80s Kids Quiz Will Be Easy For Old Millennials And Young Gen X'ers — Everyone Else Will Flop Iton January 19, 2021 at 7:16 am
It's time to take a trip down memory road with this quiz!View Entire Post ›
- The Best Songs to Listen to if You're Really, Really Anxiouson January 18, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Some of these are about anxiety itself, but others are just there to make you feel good. We've got you.
- FYI, Elizabeth Olsen Has Way More Siblings Than Just Mary-Kate and Ashleyon January 18, 2021 at 9:00 pm
And yes, they're all cooler than you.
- 20 Mauve Nail Ideas and Polishes to Try ASAPon January 18, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Get ready to see these looks all over your IG feed.
- 25 Sweet Valentine's Day Gift Ideas to Show Mom You Love Heron January 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Just helping you secure your place as Mom's Favorite Child (you're welcome).
- 10 Best Rosacea Treatments and Redness Products That *Actually* Workon January 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Bumps and ruddiness? Nah, no ty.
- Get the Report: Download your free REBEL report
- Other Expressions: Maverick, Feminist, Femme Fatle, Sex Goddess
- Life Journey: Break barriers that restrict the human spirit.
- Unique Challenge: Discover a creative, dynamic, and productive way to make your voice heard.
- Lesson To Learn: Avoid engaging in power struggles as a way of expressing authority. Know the difference between rebellious reactions and rebellious decisions.
- Defining Grace: Justice
- Challenge To Self: Understand when the rebel in me is controlling my emotions
THE HEDONIST: Hedonists are wonderful hosts and guests. They bring added pleasure to any pleasurable occasion by noticing and appreciating the details and savoring each element.
THE DON JUAN: Charming, fun, well-mannered, and sexually attentive, Don Juans make the game of seduction fun for women who have their own rich and romantic fantasy lives as well as self-confidence.
THE FEMME FATALE Femme Fatales embody female empowerment and are unafraid of their sensual and sexual sides. Their rebellious natures make them liberating presences and fun to be around.
THE WILD MAN/WILD WOMAN Wild men and wild women are the most outrageous of Rebels. These are the people who are in touch with the side of themselves that doesn’t want to settle or be forced into any box.
THE SABOTEUR Like their archetypal cousin, the Jokester, Rebels live to upend anything that smacks of banality or conservatism.
THE FIGHTER Sometimes a Rebel becomes too aggressive in their various pursuits, and turns into a fighter who won’t back down and won’t stop arguing.