Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- A Culinary Journey of San Miguel de Allende Restaurantsby Laurel Delp on September 21, 2021 at 3:33 pm
For better or worse, the secret is out. For the past three years, San Miguel de Allende ... The post A Culinary Journey of San Miguel de Allende Restaurants appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 20 Spectacular Cozy Cabins on Airbnb Around the Worldby Sophie Baker on September 20, 2021 at 9:12 pm
With travel starting to return to the new normal and the romance of fall on the horizon, ... The post 20 Spectacular Cozy Cabins on Airbnb Around the World appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Where To See Gorgeous New England Fall Foliageby Shari Mycek on September 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Nowhere beats the beauty and romance of New England (and New York) for autumn leaf-peeping. Every year, ... The post Where To See Gorgeous New England Fall Foliage appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Morocco Deserts: My Unforgettable Camel Ride in the Saharaby Iuliana Marchian on September 14, 2021 at 7:17 pm
European travel writer Iuliana Marchian, shares her experience discovering the magic of the Moroccan Desert and embarking ... The post Morocco Deserts: My Unforgettable Camel Ride in the Sahara appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Drinks From Puerto Rico To Enjoy in the Tropical Paradiseby Meg Ten Eyck on September 13, 2021 at 8:10 pm
On a balmy summer evening during a recent trip to Puerto Rico, the Travel Curator team had ... The post Drinks From Puerto Rico To Enjoy in the Tropical Paradise appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- An Erupting Volcano on Spain’s La Palma Island Lures Visitorson September 21, 2021 at 5:43 pm
- The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2022by Lyndsey Matthews on September 21, 2021 at 9:19 am
- How to Get Some of the Best Views of Icelandon September 21, 2021 at 1:19 am
- U.S. to Lift International Travel Ban for Vaccinatedby Michelle Baran on September 20, 2021 at 7:47 pm
- 4 Famous Giant Trees Unharmed by Sequoia National Park Fireon September 20, 2021 at 6:24 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.