Sports Illustrated Sports Illustrated, SI.com provides sports news, expert analysis, highlights, stats and scores for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, soccer, fantasy, gambling and more
- NBA Considering New In-Season Tournament, per Reportby Nick Selbe on May 17, 2022 at 11:16 pm
With the play-in tournament for the playoffs here to stay, the NBA is looking to add another new competition format.
- ESPN Producing 30 for 30 About Ravens’ 2000–01 Seasonby Madison Williams on May 17, 2022 at 10:42 pm
The team appeared in its first postseason in franchise history, and ended up winning the Super Bowl title in 2001.
- J.C. Mejia Suspended for 80 Games After Positive PED Testby Associated Press on May 17, 2022 at 10:06 pm
The Brewers pitcher, along with Orioles pitcher Matt Harvey, were both suspended on Tuesday, marking six MLB players suspended for drug use.
- Report: California Sisters Become First HS Students to Sign Nike NIL Dealby Wilton Jackson on May 17, 2022 at 9:27 pm
Alyssa and Gisele Thompson have reportedly signed deals with the sports brand.
- MLB Suspends Matt Harvey 60 Games for Violating Joint Drug Programby Nick Selbe on May 17, 2022 at 9:09 pm
The suspension comes after Harvey testified in the Eric Kay trial that he supplied Tyler Skaggs with opioids while the two were teammates.
POPSUGAR Fitness Top Fitness Stories
- Lori Harvey Says She Was Eating 1,200 Calories Per Day to Lose Weight - Here's Why That's Not OKby Taylor Andrews on May 17, 2022 at 11:35 pm
- There Is No Federal Law Prohibiting Doctors From Inseminating Patients With Their Own Semenby Taylor Andrews on May 17, 2022 at 10:30 pm
- SZA Opens Up About Why She Left the Met Gala Early: "I Was Just Overwhelmed"by Maggie Ryan on May 17, 2022 at 10:05 pm
- With This Matcha Tea, I Can Make My Go-To Lattes Any Time, Anywhereby India Yaffe on May 17, 2022 at 8:25 pm
- Meet Gigi Robinson, the First SI Swimsuit Model Who Openly Battles Chronic Illnessby Maggie Ryan on May 17, 2022 at 7:30 pm
- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.