mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- This Effortless Hairstyle Is Beloved By So Many Celebs: Here's An Easy Tutorialby Jamie Schneider on September 20, 2021 at 10:10 pm
A celebrity hairstylist explains how to nail the chic 'do.
- This One-Pot Chili Is The Perfect Filling, Inflammation-Fighting Meal For Fallby Eliza Sullivan on September 20, 2021 at 4:04 pm
Plus, it's designed to be made ahead and frozen for easy healthy meals on demand.
- A Look Into Polyamorous Networks, Where Your Partner's Lovers Can Be Like Familyby Kesiena Boom, M.S. on September 20, 2021 at 2:03 pm
Polyamory offers radical new ways of relating to others.
- You're Probably Cutting Your Cuticles Wrong — How To Nip The Skin Like A Proby Jamie Schneider on September 20, 2021 at 11:06 am
Plus, all the cuticle care tips you'll ever need.
- 7 Surprising Reasons You Wake Up Sleepy + A Supplement To Help*by Emma Loewe on September 20, 2021 at 10:24 am
Time to break up with that snooze button for good.
http://www.thegoodtrade.com The Good Trade is a premier online destination for conscious women and men—covering conscious fashion, beauty, food, wellness, travel and lifestyle.
- 11 Online Thrift Stores For Affordable Vintage & Secondhand Clothingon September 17, 2021 at 5:24 am
- Here’s How I Check In On Myself When I'm In A Slumpon September 17, 2021 at 5:24 am
- How To Be A Sustainable Maximaliston September 17, 2021 at 5:24 am
- 35 Ethical And Sustainable Clothing Brands Betting Against Fast Fashionon September 17, 2021 at 5:24 am
- How Returning To Work Is Triggering For Black & Brown Employeeson September 17, 2021 at 5:24 am
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.